Sunday, January 16, 2011

Merci, Grazie, Danke, Obrigado, 謝謝, Спасибо, Thanks...

My mom stressed good manners on me. One of her lessons that carried over is the thank you note. I’m admittedly a little behind on my notes for Christmas gifts. So I took a little time during the Jets-Pats game to catch up. (Sidebar: Tom Brady, if you or Giselle ever read this blog, keep the long hair. It gives you personality. Also, you are not Capt. America.)

 

My thank you notes have a winter theme this year. Maybe, because I have snow on my mind. I used snowflake printed papers and kept the color theme to cool blues, silvers and whites. And no card is complete without a little sparkle. I added my special pixie dust (prisma ultra-fine glitter) with a little spray adhesive.

While I got some great things for Christmas, lots more to be thankful for that presents in New Year. I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people in my life… and a couple crazy schnauzers.  

1 comment: