Sunday, August 21, 2011

Green is for luck

Tarte and Parcel was recently turned down for a food blog directory. Apparently, if you blog about anything but food, people don't want to read about it. Whatever. I'm not blogging about food tonight.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. One of those days that can send your life in one direction or another - a crossroads, a left or a right.

I don't like "big" choices. I don't like left or right. I like roundabouts. Don't feel comfortable making a turn? Go around another circle one more time. It takes me a while to figure things out. I usually dont understand why people do things. I don't understand why the dog likes to steal socks and underwear. I don't understand why someone who was one of your best friends last year doesn't even include you in party invite anymore. I dont understand why an ice cream company would make rainbow sherbert with lime vs. pineapple. Orange, raspberry and pineapple is the BOMB!


For luck with my big decision, I made a necklace with green chalcedony and copper. Copper can't be wrong - it like a lucky penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment